Solid Waste Management,Aerosols
Trace Gases and Climate Change, Air Pollution Control
EIA of Hydropower Projects
Eco-tourism, and Natural Resource Management
Awards / Recognition
1. Prof. Pran Nath Mehra Young Scientist Award-2005 for outstanding work in Environmental Sciences for significant contributions in developing `Solid Waste Management Technology and creation of its database for hilly regions in the Western Himalaya (2007) by Prof. Pran Nath Mehra Trust, Patiala.
2. Gurukul State Award-2008 for outstanding contribution in Environment (Solid Waste Management, Aerosols Climatology, etc.) 2008 by Gurukul Sanstha, Shimla.
3. Appreciation Award of Environment for outstanding contribution in Environment-2008 by Himalayan Paryavaran Evan Vanya Prani Surksha Smiti, New Manali.
4. Conferred Lifetime Achievement Award-2015 for outstanding contribution in ‘Solid Waste Management and Environmental Impact studies’ by SPANDAN (Enhance Group of Goa, India), given by Chief Minister, Himachal Pradesh.
5. First Position in the University in Post Graduate Examination, 1985